DTI FEEDBACK

From: bruce Sent: June 22, 2018 
David ,
Every option is open for now. This tour is currently a folie à deux of David Shumaker and I accompanied by delusions of grandeur. Pardon my French. Just couldn't help myself.


On 06/22/2018 04:00 PM, David T Irvine wrote:
Bruce,
Thanks for the approx dates; if I am not completely moved into my hillside chalet by then, I suspect my daughter will have me declared a senile old dotard and hire a crew to come to Nashville and evict me.  I will be the rest of the year getting settled into my new accommodations, but I do want to pedal at least part of the final day's route; maybe I could pedal from Lamontay Lane to Paw Paw, meet y'all there and drive the sag wagon behind the group to Cox Campground so everybody can get a taste of West Va topography?  Then I could pedal/coast back to my place.  Just a thought.

On 6/22/18 11:26 AM, Bruce wrote:
DTI,
If we do it this year it would need to be late Sept, early October. As of now only David Shumaker has committed to doing it and I have yet to get Wilma's permission.

On 06/22/2018 08:42 AM, David T Irvine wrote:
Bruce,
Wow, this is impressive!  I'm copying this to my family for their info.  Do you have approximate start and end dates?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREAT ALLEGHENY PASSAGE TRAIL

Side Trip - Columbus